The Misc or Miscellaneous tab is a holding place for treatment that doesn't belong on a course of treatment (COT), this is usually when items are not marked as completed on a COT and is then moved to the MISC tab after charging or TCing a COT.
Resolving charged misc tab treatment
There are two ways to resolve this, depending on what you want the final result to be.
Re-creating the treatment on a new COT
As this treatment cannot be moved or converted into a course of treatment (COT), you will need to copy the treatment onto a new COT.
- Open a new COT.
- Highlight all the required treatment on the misc tab.
- Paste this onto the new COT or manually re-create the treatment.
- Charge and complete the new COT.
- You can now void the misc tab treatment.
Voiding charged misc tab treatment
- Open the History, pressing the H button on the Chart tab.
- Locate the treatment and highlight the rows one-by-one.
- Click Void.
- Confirm the prompt.