To add your practice logo to a Clinipad device, complete the following steps:
- Prepare the logo image with these characteristics:
- Name the image logo.png (must be a .PNG format).
- Optionally use transparency in areas of the logo.png file.
- There is no need to scale the image, as Clinipad does this for you
Tip: A larger size image is beneficial when displayed in landscape.
- Create a folder under the Clinipad install folder with the name custom.
- Copy the logo.png file into the custom folder.
- Restart the application on the Clinipad devices and check if the logo appears
The Logo is not showing
- Restart all Clinipad services on the practice server.
- Delete all Clinipad devices in EXACT.
- Add and pair all Clinipad devices
|Note: The logo will only be displayed when a patient is assigned to the Clinipad/tablet.|