Note: Revised GP17(PR) and GP17(O)(PR) forms have been released by NHS Scotland for use from 1st November 2022.
EXACT 13.750 includes an updated version of this form for use with Clinipad.
Arriving the patient via Clinipad
- On the appointment book, when the patient is marked as Arrived, the popup window will include "Patient requires a CHI Number for eDental claiming" message in the Patient Details section the receptionist should click on Patient Details then select Request CHI.
- If the CHI number is already present for the patient the Patient Details section will include the note "CHI Number is present" EG.
- If the GP17PR is ticked the patient will be requested to fill out Part 1 on the clinipad which includes entering their exemption and the signee on acceptance details.
- Once the patient finishes filling out the clinipad you can press Return on the clinipad tab on the appointment book or under Administration - Clinipad.
- Once the tablet is marked as returned you can select Check & Dismiss.
- You may see the screen below if there are any details to check. Select OK if you are happy and the patient can now go into the surgery.
- If the patient has signed the GP17PR Part 1 the dentist will see the details below when clicking on the exemptions tab under the COT.