Note: Revised GP17(PR) and GP17(O)(PR) forms have been released by NHS Scotland for use from 1st November 2022.
EXACT V13.750 includes an updated version of this form for use with Clinipad.
- Configuring the Workflow to prompt for GP17PR part 2
- Completing the Appointment via Clinipad
- Signing from the To Depart bar
Configuring the Workflow to prompt for GP17PR part 2
This prompt can be turned on or off.
- Configure - Practice Settings.
- Under the NHS heading set GP17 2nd side to Prompt before printing. This will send the GP17PR part 2 to the Clinipad.
Completing the Appointment via Clinipad
|Please Note: To send the GP17 Part 2 to the To Depart bar, the COT will need to be TC’d.|
- With Clinipad workflow-enabled, when the dentist completes COT the Send a GP17PR to Clinipad prompt will appear as shown below and can then be sent to the clinipad for the patient to sign.
Signing from the To Depart bar
If the dentist presses Cancel in the surgery on the Send to GP17PR to Clinipad prompt when the Course of Treatment (COT) was TC'd and has not yet completed Signee On Completion. The To Depart bar will include "Sign GP17PR part 2" as shown below.
Once clicked on from the To Depart bar it can then be sent to the clinipad.