When booking appointments from the Workflow, also known as the To Depart bar, the dentist will need to set the details of the appointment before sending the patient back to reception.
Booking planned appointments from the Workflow
Drag and drop
- Locate a suitable time in the appointment book.
- Click and hold then drag and drop the appointment in the appointment book.
First available time
- Click the date information on the patient entry in the To Depart bar.
- This will change the appointment book date to the first available time, based on the booking interval as set by the provider.
- Drag and drop the appointment into the appointment book to create the booking.
- Click the magnifying glass on the patient entry in the To Depart bar.
- This will open the Appointment Search window.
- Here you can search within the set parameters
Editing the appointment
- Click the book appointment link on the patient entry in the To Depart bar.
- The Edit Appointment window will open.
- Make any changes as required.