This report identifies how new patients heard about your practice. You can track how effective an advertising medium has been, or to identify patients who are referring friends and family to the practice.
Running the report
- Select Administration - Reports.
- Select New Patients by Referral.
- The Print New Patients by Referral window will open
Provider(s), to generate a report for the entire practice,leave the Provider(s) field blank
or select a provider to view information for only the selected provider
or use the Multiple button to select several providers for the report
- Use the From and To date fields to define the date range for the report
- The Include Details check box defines the level of detail for the report (for information on what this will include, scroll down this article)
- You can now either Print, Preview, Email or Export the report
If this option is not selected, you will be provided with a list of all patients referred by each referee with the following details of those patients,
Patient Payor (if available) and Payor Band (if available)
When selecting to Include Details, the following information will be displayed in addition to those above,
Phone Numbers (Home and Work - if available)
Count of the numbers of patients referred per referee
Total count of referred patients