Recalls configuration for providers, including recall prompt and recall types
Providers can do Dentist, Hygienist recalls or a combination of both. For this, they must be set up for each type in the recall configuration screen.
- Go to Administration - Manage Recalls.
- Click Configure Recalls (Spanner) button.
- In the Recall Parameters screen you will see the 2 recall types and which providers are assigned to them. To update this double-click either Dentist or Hygienist Recall Type (in this example it is Dentist) to open the Edit Recall Type window.
- To remove a provider from a recall type: right-click the provider from the below window and select "remove".
- In the Edit Recall Type window in the section marked Providers Assigned to this Recall Type use the Insert a Recall Type Provider into the list button, select the provider and click OK.
- Repeat these steps for any additional providers and click OK when complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.