A signature template can be used in situations where you do not wish to use a template for an email message, but need to have a standard signature.
Please Note: It is only possible to have one email signature for the whole practice, not individual for each provider.
Creating your Email signature
The email signature is created by creating an Email template which is then used as the Email signature, please read Email templates for the steps to create this.
Enabling your Email signature to automatically be added to emails
|Please Note: Your Email signature will only be added to Emails not using an Email template.
- Go to Configure - Email/SMS Setup.
- Click Next until you reach the Email Attachments and Signatures settings.
- Click into the Email Signature box.
- Click the Selection box to the right of the Email Signature box.
- Select the Email signature template then click OK.
- Tick the box to Include signature in replies & forwards.
- Click Next until Finish to save you changes.
When sending an email without the use of an Email Template your Email signature will now be added.