Once a practice is registered with SOE Connect, users can create user accounts themselves via an online registration form.
Please Note: To register any user, you must have the Registration Code for your practice, this will have been emailed to your practice manager/owner when your practice was registered with SOE Connect.
If you do not have this registration code, please use Live Chat to request your SOE Connect registration code.
A signed request is required for the Admin registration code.
Registering a user
The registration process is completed in EXACT
- Upon logging into EXACT
- A registration prompt should appear.
- If this does not pop up when logging in please access it from Configure - User Settings - Register Online button in EXACT.
- Alternatively, SOE Connect administrators can manually create SOE Connect users by logging into SOE Connect directly.
- An administrator can initiate this process by going to the Administration tab and subsequently pressing the Users tab.
- The Create New User screen will allow take you through the required fields to setup a new user (note that the phone number is optional).
- Select the role(s) that are applicable for the new user.
- The administrator can also assign the new user to a practice/practices so that they will have an active user created awaiting to be linked (to the PMS user).