The Beta EXACT release notes is a list of all the new features, improvements, version releases and bug fixes in Beta EXACT releases.
Tip: The type of change is highlighted at the beginning of the note, with GREEN identifying improvements, new features and more with PURPLE identifying fixes.
Tip: Click the link in the notes to find out more information about a feature. If a link is available, the article may not always contain the information as released in the beta release versions due to the updates not being available in general release.
Tip: If there is no country specified next to a note then it is relevant to ALL EXACT users.
General release notes can be found here, EXACT Release Notes.
EXACT 13.1063 - 22nd February 2024
- IMPROVEMENT Standard Link v2 embedded browsers are now closed when another user unlocks EXACT in order to prevent issues with cloud authentication.
EXACT 13.1062 - 21st February 2024
- IMPROVEMENT Added a new SMS Appointment Confirmation and Cancellation notification for admin users upon login to encourage practices that have the prompt turned off to automatically send SMS confirmations and cancellations.
EXACT 13.1061 - 20th February 2024
- ISSUE RESOLVED BETA ONLY Fixed an issue where EXACT crashes when creating a patient without entering an ethnicity if ethnicity is a mandatory field.
EXACT 13.1060 - 19th February 2024
- NO CHANGES
EXACT 13.1059 - 16th February 2024
- ISSUE RESOLVED Fixed an issue where EXACT crashes when trying to select either an email or SMS template that doesn’t exist.
NEW FEATURE A new Security Search window is located in Configure > Security search which can replace the old security window. This window allows authorised users to;
Search for a security setting by keyword
Easily see who the setting applies to
Turn the setting on/off for different security groups in one go
Admin users will also see an ‘Add Group’ button for creating new groups and a trashcan for deleting groups that do not have any associated users.
EXACT 13.1058 - 15th February 2024
- ISSUE RESOLVED Fixed an issue where users couldn't delete follow-up appointments in the Recalls tab.
- NEW FEATURE Added the ability to capture contact details when creating a new user or provider, and enabled Cloud Authentication for new users by default.
EXACT 13.1057 - 14th February 2024
- IMPROVEMENT Added a security option to disable the Cancel Day feature for an entire user group.
- IMPROVEMENT Added a new ‘First Visit by Payor’ search condition, which allows the user to search for patients who are using a specific payor for their first appointment.
- IMPROVEMENT APAC: EXACT no longer allows users to enter a non-existent address suburb in a patient file. Instead, the ‘View Suburbs’ window will open and allow the user to choose an existing suburb or enter a new one.