EXACT sets an acceptance date against courses of treatment.
Checking the acceptance date on a course of treatment
- Open the patient record to be checked.
- Navigate to the Chart tab.
- Select the course of treatment.
- Click on Exemption.
- The patients exemptions will be displayed in a new window, with the Acceprtance Date visible
Changing the date the acceptance date is set
EXACT allows you to configure when the acceptance date is set.
|Please Note: NHS practices should have this setting configured to Completed item.|
- Go to Configure - Practice Settings.
- Under the heading NHS.
- Locate Acceptance date is taken from the earliest.
- Completed item, the date is set from the first item ticked and charged on a COT
- Planned item, the date is set by the date the item was charted