Care Manager has been configured to show opportunities and courses of treatments (COTs) less than 365 days old due to any older COTs being considered 'lost causes'.
This can be extended to display a longer range of opportunities, however, one thing to consider is that with a longer date range and larger amount of data to load, Care Manager may load slower upon initial opening.
If you still wish to view historic COTs, please contact the support team who will need to change some internal settings in your EXACT.
Internal settings (only available to EXACT support team)
- Go to settings.
- Search internal.opportunities.load and change the value to look this many days back (default 365 days). i.e 730 for 2 years.
- Log out and back in and should now load the older COT's....
- Run Find all Open COT opportunities for Care Manager Tool. Go to Tools - Other Tools - Find all Open COT opportunities for Care Manager.
- Perform a backup of the practice data, for this everyone is required to be logged out of EXACT (following standard procedures for performing backups, including testing).
- Log into EXACT as SOEUK/SOEI (region dependant).
- Change the setting as outlined in option 1.
- Import the older COTs, exported during the first step.