Practitioner Services require new certificates to be installed on your EXACT server computer as of 8th October 2020 to ensure NHS CHI requests and NHS eDental transmissions work as expected.
|Certifcates last for four years, we expect a new certificate to be required in April 2024.|
Please access your EXACT server machine (Only access to Windows is needed, not EXACT) and follow the few steps below to install the new certificates the PSD have provided.
- On your EXACT server computer, open a web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) and enter the following URL http://www.eps.nds.scot.nhs.uk/VertCert/install.html.
Please Note: This link may only work on computers with a Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN) connection.
- Once the page has loaded, select Click Here and choose to Run the file.
- If you’re met with a Windows prompt that tries to block this file allow this or click “more info” and then Run anyway to install the file.
- Click yes to install the Verification Certificate.
- The installation will run, when complete a web page similar to the one below will appear to confirm the installation has been completed.
- Once complete, close any windows/web pages left open by the installer the carry on with your work.