Custom Screens can be added to EXACT so they display as an extra tab on the patient file. A tab that users can use to record custom data in EXACT.
- Adding custom screens as extra tabs to the Patient File
- Extra tab custom screens not appearing
Adding custom screens as extra tabs to the Patient File
Once the custom screen has been created you need to add the tab by going to Configure->Patient File
In the top left section use the "Extra tab list 1" and "Extra tab list 2" fields and select the screen(s) you want to add to the tab(s).
Click OK to save the Patient File configuration.
The next time you access the Patient File (close the patient file down or log out and back into EXACT), the extra tabs you have added will be available to record patient details.
Extra tab custom screens not appearing
The security setting of a provider/users account can stop extra tabs being displayed.
|Note: You must be signed into EXACT as an admin user to complete the following steps.|
- Navigate to Configure - Security
- Choose the security group of the user from the code field
- Click the + buttons to expand File
- Click the + buttons to expand Patients
- Tick the boxes for Custom List 1 and/or Custom List 2 as required
- Select save
Once the users in the security group close the patient file window or log out and back into EXACT the changes will take effect.