The Oral Health Survey report was introduced into EXACT 13.978, this report provides you a more detailed insight into the responses patients complete on their Oral Health Surveys as well as which responses have been followed up and which are outstanding.
Running the Oral Health Survey report
- Go to Administration - Reports.
- Locate to Oral Health Survey or
use the Filter by Group option to Clinical Management.
- Double-click Oral Health Survey.
- The Print Oral Health Survey window will open
- Provider(s), leave this blank to view all providers, select a single provider or use the Multiple button to select more than one
- The date fields From and To, used to view a selected time frame
- Include Resolved Questions, tick this box to view all responses including resolved
- Select Print, Preview or Email to create the report.
The report will display
- Oral Health Survey completion date
- Patients name
- What questions were marked
- Current status of the query
- Any notes