EXACT offers a wide variety of reporting options, ranging from management reports to financial reporting, clinical and marketing reports.
Please Note: The security level of a user determines which reports are visible, therefore you may not have access to all the reports covered in this article.
If you feel you would benefit froma report you do not currently have access to, please seek out your practice administrator.
Reporting in EXACT is access via Administration - Reports or the Reports icon in the workspace.
A list of all available reports will be displayed, as outlined further down this article, the list can be narrowed down via a filter option at the bottom of EXACT. Next to Filter by Group, click All to display reports associated to the chosen group.
The options available are:
- Patient Accounts
- Practice Management
- Clinical Management
- NHS (UK only)
Patient Accounts - debtor reports
- Debtors List, used to identify with negative or positive balances (debt or credit)
- Top Debtor Summary, this will provide a report of patients with the highest debt at a specified date
Invoices - reports about invoices
- Invoiced Treatment, a report showing a summary of treatments/services invoiced to patients
- Invoiced Work by Owning Dentist, lists treatments completed by one dentist on another dentists patients
Payments - reports about received payments
- Allocated Payments*, a report displaying payments and invoices with their allocations, to help you see what money is linked to an invoice. *We advise paying providers using this report
- Cashing Up, used to create cashing up bundles, useful to view all the payments received in a chosen time frame, most commonly used for daily cashing up reporting
- Open Transaction Reconciliation reports, best for identifying unallocated payments that could be paid to a provider
Marketing - aides to assist in marketing decisions
- Appointment Summary, view time allocated for all cancelled, failed and booked appointments with estimated fees and the number new patients for a selected time period
- Capitation Scheme Profile, a breakdown of the capitation scheme by age, sex and band
- Capitation vs Private, compare your capitation scheme patients vs potential earnings if capitation patients were private patients
- New Patients by Referral, an overview of how your patients heard about your practice
- Top Patients by Receipts, a list of patients in order of 'who has paid the most'
- Top Referral Sources by Receipts, a report identifying how your patients are hearing about your practice
Practice Management - perfect for managing your practice
- Activity Summary (previously named Day Sheet Summary), provides you a value summary of treatment in your practice, breaking amounts into planned, completed, invoiced amounts, discounts, adjustments and write-offs.
- Appointment Analysis, the perfect report to see how your practice has performed in a time period. values broken down by unbooked hours, booked, failed, cancelled, new patients and gross earnings.
- Appointment Workflow Compliance, if you have the workflow enabled, aka. depart bar, this report will provide you information about what information was or was not collected, future appointments booked and how successful your reception team has been at securing patient information and booking future appointments.
- Clinical Audit, for use when you are required to send an audit of work to the BACD.
- Completed Course of Treatment, this report will produce a list of all completed courses of treatment within the entered date range with the ability to show those by only a select or selection of providers as well as using patient lists to identify selected patients.
- Deleted Transactions Audit, use this report to find deleted transactions within a date range, the report has the option to view one or a selection of the following: receipts, invoices, adjustments.
- Denplan Assessments Done, provides a count of all the Denplan assessments within a date range.
- Denplan Assessments Due, provides a list of all Denplan patients requiring a Denplan assessment.
- Denplan Integration, a useful report when considering converting non-Denplan patients into Denplan patients by offering a report of potential financial gain. Patient Lists can be used to identify a range of patients as well as by provider and/or current provider.
- Feature Usage, this report shows how your patients are using your EXACT features, helping you identify how effective your EXACT features are as well as areas your patients may require assistance.
- Income Cycle Reconciliation, a detailed look at patient and NHS (UK only) balances on a monthly basis.
- Invoice Summary, report on different summary types, comparing quantities and time spent in a year on year basis.
- Invoices and Receipts Summary, (previously named Day Sheet Summary) provides an insight into the planned, complete and charged payments in a chosen time period.
- KPI, when key performing indicators are configured (this can be set within reports) these can be tracked, by provider.
- Patient List, report on all patients or those within parameters set using a patient list.
- Payments Summary, a year on year report to compare payments taken (report shows gross payment figures before adjustments).
- Recall Breakdown, a report of how effective a provider is at recalling their patients, this is then broken down by recall type.
- Receipt Analysis, this report helps you dig deeper into different receipt types with options to select payors, payment methods and adjustment types in a chosen date range.
- SMS Follow Up Responses, (SMS replies module required) a report to look at the automatic appointment follow ups.
- Stock Sales, identify trends and/or view stock sales and stock levels (when configured).
- Treatment Service Costs, report on lab costs and patient charges for lab work.
Clinical Management - treatment and lab work reporting
- Chair Time Analysis, report on how long your surgery chairs are booked for, patients waited and the chair was used in surgery
- Clinical Effectiveness, report on how many subsequent treatments were required for selected treatments
- Daily Activity, a record of planned, completed and invoiced treatment
- Lab Work Done, a list of patients who have completed lab work listed against their record
- Lab Work Due, a list of patients with pending lab work listed against their patient record
- List Outstanding Treatment, a report of open courses of treatment with pending services
- Work in Progress, view your practice year end position with work in progress and money owed
Schemes - payor information
- Payor Fee Schedule, report on service fees for a selected payor
- Payor Membership List, a list of all patients with a chosen payor
- Unseen Payor Members, find payor patients who haven't visited your practice in a specified date range
NHS (UK only) - reports specific to NHS practices
- Earnings Summary, view patient payments broken down by NHS, private, stock and deposits
- Friends and Family Survey, report displaying the results of the NHS friends and family survey
- NHS Claimed Versus Paid, a list of patients, COT numbers, the claimed UDA value and the paid UDA value
- NHS Contract Exception, view your NHS KPI's to see how you are performing
- NHS DAF Altering, report on your configured NHS DAF alerts
- NHS Re-Attendance, use this report to track your compliance against your configured re-attendance guidelines
- OLD UDA or UOA report, report on your UDA/UOAs by completion date
- UDA or UOA Breakdown, view UDA/UOAs earned by contract, broken down for an overview
- UDA or UOA report, report on your UDA/UOAs by TC date
- UDAs in Progress, view open NHS courses of treatment and their status
- UDAs Overpaid, report on all COT's with a paid UDA/UOA value above that claimed