Appointment summary report
This report shows you cancelled, failed and booked appointments, including how many New Patient and the Estimated Fee total for the appointments.
The summary level can be broken down by Patient’s Payor, Type1, Type 2, Patient’s Provider, and Appointment Category. Each of these is for the time period chosen.
Running the Appointment Summary Report
- Select Administration - Reports then select Appointment Summary Report.
Click Reports in the workspace then select Appointment Summary Report.
- This will display the report configuration options.
- Leaving the Provider field empty will generate the report for the entire practice, however, an individual provider can be selected from the list by using the button. Clicking the button will allow selection of appointments for a combination of providers.
- In the Payor(s) field you can select any single payor by using the button, or leave this blank to view all payors.
- The From and To date fields are used to define the date range for the report.
- In the Summary Level field, select Daily, Weekly, Monthly or All (totals for whole period) from the drop-down menu.
- If you wish to list adults and children separately in the report, click in the checkbox.
- The Group By field allows you to select if the results are to be grouped by choosing one of the following categories, or not grouped (by selecting None).
- Once you have selected your options, you can choose to Print, Preview or Email (as a PDF attachment) the report.
The example below shows an Appointment Summary report for all providers at the practice for Q1 2021 with a weekly summary level.
Note: The estimated fees for each of these are calculated based on the services booked for those appointments. The Est fees are taken from the fees of the planned treatment on the patients chart or the default price for the service if no charting has taken place yet.
Note: Any appointments that have been cancelled or failed will not count towards the booked totals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.