This report is designed to show the effectiveness of the practice in treating patients by showing how many subsequent treatments were required for a particular type of service.
Running the report
- Go to Administration - Reports.
- Locate and select Clinical Effectiveness.
- You can leave Select Patients blank to view all or use the selection option to use a Patient List Search to filter the patients (click the box to reveal the selection button).
- As with patients, leave the Provider(s) field empty to run the report for all providers, enter a providers intials to run the report for one provider or use the Multiple button for several providers.
- You can limit the date range using the From and To fields.
- If you want to limit the report to one Treatment Type, add the service code into this field (if you don't know the code, use the selection button to search and select).
- You can exclude subsequent treatments that occur after a reasonable period, using the Limit (Months) field which will default to 12 months.
- Once you've selected all your settings, you can Print, Preview or Email the report.
The example below shows a ‘Clinical Effectiveness’ report for amalgam fillings performed by all providers at the practice during a specific date range, and shows one subsequent treatment out of seven initial treatments.