This report is used to summarise and compare the total amount invoiced to patients.
The report can be further defined to show the total amount invoiced per group of services. Services are allocated to ‘Invoice Summary’ groups in the Service file (under Configure - Services); e.g. all services relating to crown and bridgework may be grouped under ‘Crown Related Services' and 'Bridge Related Services’ respectively.
It can be run to determine the total amount invoiced for ‘Crown and Bridge’ work, within a specified period and per provider. It should be noted that the more detail required in the report, the longer it will take to process the information. The resulting report shows the following for the specified period:
The total amount invoiced per transaction, day, or month (based on summary level)
The total amount invoiced.
Running the Invoice Summary report
- Go to Administration - Reports.
- Double-click Invoice Summary Report.
Print Invoice Summary window open.
- Select an individual provider in the Provider(s) field or use the Multiple button to select several
- Enter From and To dates for the report
- Summary level is used to view Transactions displaying all invoices, Daily which displays the total amount invoiced per day or Monthly with the total amount invoiced per month
- Summary Types is used to identify which type of services you wish to report on, you can select as many or few as you want. Not selecting any will display all
- You can now Print, Preview, Email or Export the report.
The image below shows an Invoice Summary report for provider SAE, showing the total amount invoiced per day for the 2006 and 2007 financial years.