NHS Northern Ireland Responses
Responses to claims are sent by the NHS when there is a query relating to a claim or course of treatment. The NHS are best equiped to answer any queries you may regarding these responses.
NHS Northern Ireland support
We have compiled a list of information and questions to ask the NHS if you are to contact them regarding any responses you may have received.
- Site number
- Contract number (Performer)
- CRN/COT number
Questions to ask:
- Provide the background of the claim (eg. what type of claim this relates to such as a continuation/rejection etc.
- What is incorrect in the claim?
- What is requried to get the claim accepted and proccessed?
- More clinical information can be requested if required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.