If you're experiencing any issues with MPC, this article covers the steps to resolve common problems.
Resetting your password
Issues logging into EXACT
There are normally only two reasons you will be unable to log into MPC.
- Click on the Forgot Your Password Button.
- Enter your username / email address.
- You will be sent a password reset email, this could take up to 5 minutes to arrive.
Please check your spam or junk as well if it isn’t in your main inbox.
- Once you have received this reset email, please follow the instructions to reset your login.
Data out of date
There are a few reasons your data may be incorrect or you're presented with a message when logging into MPC.
If the ‘Last Update’ is Red and the message says Data Transfer Did Not Start or Data Not Received, try some of the steps below,
- The practice EXACT server was not running last night. Please check the server and make sure it is always left on. The MPC will update this coming night.
- Your IT support team have been making changes to the practice Exact server and have possibly changed Admin passwords or moved EXACT or MPC application files. Your IT team may be able to resolve this issue but if not, please contact the EXACT support team and advise them of the changes and give them access to the server so that they can update the EXACT/MPC configuration.
- If you have recently had a new EXACT Server installed, MPC will need to be re-installed onto your New Server.
|Note: If you have completed all of the steps above and the issue is not resolved, please contact the EXACT support team to perform further checks.|