Help / Report information
On every MPC reports, is a Help button, what is displayed after clicking this differs per report to display relevant information for each report.
This will give you a description about what the report does or what information it is looking at as well the parameters of the report and where the information is collected from.
On some reports it gives information of the Drilldown into the Detail part of the report.
Each MPC Reports, contains an Export button.
This Export Data feature will allow you to export the report onto a spreadsheet. As some of the reports are quite large, this allows you view the data in a more readable format. It also allows you to Filter the report if needed.
|Please Note: You will need to have Microsoft Excel on the computer you are working on, to receive this feature.|
- How to Open the Spreadsheet to view all Rows & Columns.
- Click on the upside down triangle between the A & 1.
- This will highlight the whole spreadsheet.
- Double Click on the line between the A & B.
- This will open up the whole spreadsheet to view it easier.
Filtering on Excel
- Click on the Data Tab at the top of the spreadsheet.
- Click on the Filter button.
- Using the Filter option will allow you to filter what data you want to view.
For Example, you may only want to view 1 Provider or 1 Treatment etc.
On each of the MPC Reports, you will find the “Print” Button Printing Reports.
This Print feature will allow you to print reports off so that you have a hard copy of them.
You will need to have a printer connected in the Surgery to use this feature.
This feature is helpful when delegating workloads.
For example the Practice Manager may want to print the FTA Report off in the morning and then pass it, to a receptionist, who will then contact the patients to see why they failed to attend.