EXAMINE Pro adding/editing users
Users in EXAMINE Pro are created locally per computer, for users to be available in EXAMINE Pro on every computer in the practice, repeat these steps for each computer as required.
For example: If USER 1 is created in SURGERY 1, that user can only be selected in SURGERY 1.
Adding a user
- Open EXAMINE Pro.
- Navigate to Options - Setup.
- This will open the General Settings window, from here select Display Settings.
- Followed by Image Properties Settings.
- Locate ‘’User’’ Field File, click the edit button on the far right of this row.
- A list of all current users will be displayed in a simple text format. Add the user intials to the bottom of the list.
- Once you have added all the required users, click File then Save.
- Click the Exit button to close the window.
- Click the Exit button in the General settings window in EXAMINE Pro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT click save changes on this page, otherwise you will have to close and load EXACT.
- The user will now be able to add their name in the properties section when saving x-rays.
Editing the list of available users
As per the instructions above, however, instead of adding a users initials to the list, simply delete the initials of the user that is no longer required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.