X-Ray grading in EXAMINE Pro is configured locally per computer, for grading options to be available in EXAMINE Pro on every computer in the practice, repeat these steps for each computer as required.
For example: If x-ray grading is configured in SURGERY 1, those options will only be available in SURGERY
Configuring grading options
- Open EXAMINE Pro.
- Navigate to Options - Setup.
- This will open the General Settings window, from here select Display Settings.
- Followed by Image Properties Settings.
- Locate ‘’Grade’’ Field File, click the edit button on the far right of this row.
- A list of all current grading options will be displayed in a simple text format. Add the grading you wish to use (example below).
Tip: Current UK regulations require this to be set as A and N.
- Once you have added all the required grading options, click File then Save.
- Click the Exit button to close the window.
- Click the Exit button in the General settings window in EXAMINE Pro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT click save changes on this page, otherwise you will have to close and load EXACT.
- The user will now be able to select the grading options as per the configuration when saving x-rays.