The NHS Overpaid UDAs Report will display any courses of treatment that have been paid more UDAs/UOAs by the BSA than submitted via EXACT.
- Access the report by going to Administration - Reports.
- Scroll down the list of reports and double click UDAs Overpaid report.
- When the “Overpaid UDAs” report is run it will ask for a range of COT numbers.
- The default values for the COT numbers are from 0 to the highest on record, but you can overwrite these if required.
- Set the appropriate printer details, then click Print, Preview or Email as required.
For each COT the report will check to see whether the Number of UDAs Claimed is less than the the number of UDAs paid, and wherever it finds a course where this is the case it will print it out. This gives a list of all the courses that have been resubmitted back to the chart or deleted, or where you have asked for the UDA amount to be reduced, but NHS Dental Services has not yet sent through the lower payment.
Each line will show:
Date of transmission
Amount claimed for UDAs/UOAs