If you are prompted with a warning message when TC'ing a course of treatment (COT) regarding the COT overlapping with another you will need to check if this is true before continuing to process the claim.
Checking overlapping treatment claims
- Open the patients transactions window by selecting the £ button.
- Check the date of the last FP17.
- If the dates of the new COT and the last do not overlap continue to TC and ignore the message, you will be paid as you should
- You can also check in the Chart history that there is not already a COT that has been created on the same day with the same treatment.
- If the courses do indeed overlap, contact the board as you may not be paid for both courses