PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously done NHS work under your previous Practice Management System you will need to inform us of the highest Course Of Treatment number (claim reference) that you have sent in order for us to ensure that there are no duplications leading to rejected claims.
Please use the link below to view a guide on generating a new site number through compass:
Adding your WebEDI account and site number
In order to add your WebEDI username, password and site number in to EXACT, please follow the steps below:
- Go to File > Payors
- Select the NHS payor using the arrows or the list button
- Click Transmit Setup
- Check the "Transmit via WebEDI" option then select ‘Next’ until you see the WebEDI details screen
- Enter your WebEDI details and site number (not location number)
- Click 'Next', then ‘Finish’
Adding your location number
- Go to Configure > Practice Information
- This will open the ‘Practice Information’ screen you will see field for the ‘NHS Location Number’ shown below where you can enter your Location ID. Please note: in EXACT your location number needs to be six characters e.g if a location number is 1234 you will need to enter 001234
- Once you have entered your location number select OK to save.