Claims not being included in claims bundles is commonly caused by the activation date for the provider in question.
Adjusting a providers activation date
- Go to File - Providers - View Providers.
- Locate the provider via the arrows or selection box.
- Select the provider.
- Click on NHS Details tab.
- Double-click on the Performer Number/List Number in the Personal No area.
- Back-date the activation date back to the date one of the claims was first completed by the provider
- Click OK
- Perform another claims transmission, the remaining claims should now be found and added to the bundle.