On occassion the automatic EXACT workstation update can fail due an incorrect Windows configuration.
The Windows Environmental System Variables must include the System paths and if missing will cause the EXACT Update to fail.
In order to allow future updates to be successful we advise adding these System paths.
To access the Environmental variables in Windows:
- Open Control Panel - System - Advanced System Settings - Environmental Variables.
- If you cannot view Advanced System Settings, type 'View Advanced System Settings' into the search box.
- Environment Variables is located at the bottom of the Advanced tab.
- Locate the section System Variables.
- Scroll down to Path.
The path should contain the system entries similar to below.
(Click the image to view in more detail).
- You can highlight Path and click Edit to update this Value
The system defaults that are required are:
|Please Note: You may need to restart the computer for the changes to take effect.