To adjust or correct an allocation, you will need to open the patient's profile then open the transactions window via the £/$ symbol.
This will display all payments and invoices,
- Select the incorrectly allocated transactions.
- Then click the i button in the lower right of the window.
- This will open a screen, displaying what allocations are present on this transaction.
- Select the allocation (repeat this process if more than one exists).
- Press the bin icon in the lower right of the window to remove the allocation.
Note: This process will not delete any invoices, payments or affect the patients balance. It will remove the allocation (the link between the payment/invoice) making the amounts "open" and ready to be allocated.
- Once all of the allocations are removed from the relevant transactions return to the original transactions window.
- Click on the Allocate button on the transactions screen.
- This window will display any Invoices/Open Debits (top) and Receipts/Open Credits (bottom) that have open amounts that require an allocation.
- Left click to highlight a Debit and Credit then click "Allocate" to allocate them together.
- Repeat this process until they are all allocated and no more items remain.
|Tip: If the patient's balance is not £0 then the patient will have at least one transaction left in this screen as the item/s will be an open amount waiting to be allocated to a future payment or invoice.|