Clinipad installation and configuration
- Installing the Clinipad App
- Changing the Server IP address on Android
- Changing the Server IP address on iPad
|For the most up to date Clinipad requirements, please review the Clinipad tablet requirements help article.|
Installing the Clinipad App
- Sign in to your secure Wi-Fi connection (that has access to the EXACT server machine).
- Install the Clinipad SOEI app from the Google Play or Apple store.
- When installed, open the CliniPad SOE app.
- Set the IP address to the Servers IP address (IPV4 address, i.e 192.168.120.2 - yours will be different to this, use command prompt to ping the server to find the IPV4 address or run command prompt on the server and run the command ipconfig to reveal its IPV4 address)
Please Note: Your IT should make your server’s IP address Static so it does not change and require constant reconfiguration. Tip: To check if your server IP address is static. Launch Command Prompt on your server computer by typing CMD into the Windows search bar. Type IPCONFIG /all then locate DHCP Enabled, if the result is Yes, your IP address is not static.
- Set Port Number to the default port: 8082.
- Set the Root folder to ClinipadSOE.
- Submit the setup information. You should be met with an option to pair the tablet to one of the available Clinipad devices configured within EXACT. See: Clinipad adding and pairing a tablet.
Changing the Server IP address on Android
- On Android devices you will need to go into the settings on the tablet then look for “Apps” or “Application Manager” (usually under the general section).
- Search and select the Clinipad SOEI app on the list of Apps.
- Find and select the “Clear Data” option, this can sometimes be hidden under the “Storage” option.
- After clearing the data, launch the Clinipad App again and you will be able to enter the EXACT Servers IP address again. Repeat this for any other Android tablets that may need to be re-configured.
Changing the Server IP address on iPad
- On Apple Tablets, access the settings menu on the tablet then scroll down to the bottom of the main list and you should at the bottom (or very close to) Clinipad SOEI, select this.
- On the right hand side of the tablet an IP address field should appear for you to change.
- After re-entering the new IP address for the EXACT Server launch the Clinipad App again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.