When creating a private course of treatment, an Ortho button will be available, this allows you to enter your assessment data for the patient being treated.
|Please Note: Private Orthodontics will not function with Internet Explorer and will require you to change your default web explorer to Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.|
- Open a course of treatment on the chart tab for the patient.
- Chart your patients treatment.
- Click the Ortho button at the bottom of the chart tab.
- This will open the Private Orthodontics form online via your internet browser.
- Enter all the relevant data for this orthodontic treatment.
Viewing all private orthodontics treatments
You can view a full list of all private orthodontics from EXACT.
- Go to Administration - Private Orthodontics.
- A list of your private orthodontic treatments will open online via your internet browser.