- Login to EXACT as a super or admin user.
- Go to ‘Configure’ and select ‘Security’.
- Now select the security group you wish to change from the top box on the screen.
- Expand "+" the ‘File’ section.
- then expand both ‘Patients’ and ‘Chart’.
- Tick or Untick the ‘Allow fee editing on charting’ option
- Click the save icon at the top of the screen.
- You will need to do this for each security group you wish to disable the resubmit button for.
Note - If a user is ticked as an administrator in Configure, User settings it will override the security group options. Administrators can do everything in EXACT. See: Editing Users Security