The instructions below are how to set the Paymentsense / Dojo Terminal to Stand Alone. This may need to be done temporarily if the integration is faulty to be able to still use the terminal as a card machine.
- From the home screen of the card terminal (where the Paymentsense / Dojo logo shows), press F4.
- Enter the supervisor password (default is 123456 or 01483) then press ENTER.
- Press F4 to turn Standalone Mode on.
- The screen will flash up advising Till Mode is off.
- Press Cancel and this will reset the terminal. It will then restart in Standalone Mode.
- You can now key in their payments directly on to the terminal without using EXACT.
To change your non-integrated settings (payments that take place outside of your POS),
- Press the menu bar then select Settings.
- Choose Non-integrated payments.
- Use the toggles to change to the settings you want to use.