This option can be used to add an initial/opening balance to a patient account. To add this,
- Open the patients transaction window using the £/$ symbol button.
- Select Opening Balance.
- Change the date if required.
- Enter the amount to be added to the patient's balance.
Tip: Remember to add a - to add a positive balance. For example -50.00 will add £50 to the patients account as they are in credit.
- Change the Provider, if required.
- Select OK to confirm the balance to be added.
|Tip: To change the text in the Particulars, select the transaction followed by the i in the lower right. You can now edit the text displaying as Opening balance.|