When patients have recommended treatment added to a chart screen, it's possible to add this information to an appointment booking. This helps to link everything together and make life easier for the reception team as the booking information is automatically added to the booking.
Linking an appointment to a course of treatment
- Chart all required treatment on a course of treatment (COT)
- Open your appointment book and book an appointment as normal.
- The COT information will appear on the booking window.
- Select the appointment you wish to book by double-clicking it, this will populate all relevant fields with the information.
- Enter any further information as required.
- Save the appointment to book.
- Repeat these steps for any further appointments.
Viewing linked appointments
When an appointment has been linked to a course of treatment, this will be displayed on the appointment, this can be viewed by opening the appointment from the appointment book.