Configure a Zebra ZDesigner Printer to print labels and appointments cards from EXACT.
These settings will need to be applied to Printing Preferences in Windows under the General Tab and Printing Defaults under the Advanced Tab.
Both these tabs can be found by right-clicking the printer driver and selecting properties.
Chose the epl driver from the list as opposed to the normal gk420d driver if it does not print on the page.
The newest drivers for Zebra printers, only allow input for sizes in metric.
Adding the printer to EXACT
- Log into EXACT as a super or admin user.
- Navigate to Configure - Printing Setup.
- Highlight the Appointment Card Printer then click the e|d button (under the top box to the right).
- Select the correct print driver from the drop down menu.
Select OK when complete.
Setting the Printer for Appointments Cards
1. Go to Configure - Printing Setup.
2. Double click on Patient Appointment List - this will bring up an edit screen.
3. Next to the box that says printer click the lined icon then select the Card Printer.
4. Click OK when complete.