The standard Prescription layout provided with EXACT does not include a GDC, to add this details to prescriptions, including Private Prescriptions, follow the steps in this help article.
Adding a GDC number to prescriptions
- Go to Configure - Printing Setup.
- Double-click Prescription Item.
- Click the Select a Layout button.
- Click +1.
- Choose to Create a new file based on SOEstd1.332 or Create a new empty file, giving this new Layout File a New File Name, for example SOEstd1GDC.
Tip: The .332 file extension will be added automatically by EXACT.
- Copy the text code in the file attached to this help article.
- Then paste the code into the Prescription Item Layout code window.
- Save & Close when complete.
- Click OK to set the newly created layout as the Prescription Layout.
- Prescriptions will now print with a GDC number.